I'm an aspiring writer and I'm just beginning to realize how much hard work it actually takes to be good at writing!
Currently I am semi-retired and have time to spend writing, when I can force myself to sit down and the keyboard and write.
The secret to being a good writer is to write, write, read some, then write.
I live in Nashville, TN.
- Drunken Treasure – A Sea Story | DargonZine 29, Issue 1
- Cursed 1 | DargonZine 28, Issue 1
- Fleeing Fears | DargonZine 27, Issue 4
- Jacer and Ratche’s Grand Plan | DargonZine 26, Issue 5
- For A Slice of Apple Pie | DargonZine 26, Issue 2
- Five Days in Winter – Part 2 | DargonZine 25, Issue 4
- Five Days in Winter – Part 1 | DargonZine 25, Issue 3
- Redale’s Shore Leave | DargonZine 24, Issue 3